Monday, May 3, 2010

HW 53

Part II

It felt like I was revealing a whole lot about myself, but it was much easier than speaking to someone face to face, and there was also the security of being able to express yourself anonymously. The main questions that I had to stop and think about were the questions that asked your personal feelings and affections towards certain individuals or groups, cause you are rarely ever asked questions that require your true feelings on friendship or family because the people who you talk to are mainly either friends or family.
Also sharing personal info of my current life seemed to halt me for quite a bit, since there are so many things that I would not want to express or have known by the world, expressing feelings takes time to get used to but when it is placed in survey format you are given options which actually made it much easier for me. There was no need to go into depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment