Thursday, May 13, 2010

HW 54

I personally favor multiple choice surveys such as the Jung test where the options are scale based. I like options, and the possibility to pick something in the middle when im uncertain. The results I got seemed a bit off, but some portions were spot on. I got the feeling that the test can give you a brief insight into your own self, and though somethings won't stand out to you as much in everyday situations, the result revealed a truth that you later on accept.
The usefulness of the test can vary depending on how honest you really are. Though the tests are completely anonymous, I feel that some people are subconsciously insecure to the point where they will even lie to the survey to get idealistic results which makes them feel better about themselves. Though complete honesty might not give you an 100% accurate result, a majority of the stuff written in the results should have some connection to your personality.
I don't think there is a difference in what people favor in relationships. There are much more small but significant factors that create the relationship, though I can't list any I believe they are in effect whether you like the difference or the similarities.

No comments:

Post a Comment